Why Haruno Wellness?
1-2 Day Delivery In The Netherlands
Easy Returns Within 14 Days Of Purchase
Sai Yogi SunBree
Protect your skin from sunburns and premature ageing with the SunBree Sunscreen by Haruno Wellness. This organic sunscreen provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection, is non-greasy and waterproof. It is suitable for everyday use, and we also recommend you use it daily. UVB radiation is mainly responsible for sunburns, while UVA radiation causes premature skin ageing.
Being Sai Yogi is about being Aware and taking Preventive Actions 😎
Protection from the harmful effects of sun
Sunscreens are used to shield the skin from the sun's damaging rays. They protect against sunburn and early ageing (such as wrinkles, leathery skin).
Decreases the risk of Skin cancer
It reduces the risk of skin cancer and sunburn-like skin reactions (sun sensitivity) brought on by several medications. Sunscreens also aid in reducing these risks (including tetracyclines, sulfa drugs, phenothiazines such as chlorpromazine).
- SPF 50+
- Animal-cruelty free
Product Net Volume : 45 g
Type : Fast Whitening Sun Protection Cream
Skin Protection: SPF 50 +; PA+++
Product Size : 3.3X3.3X12.5 cm
Single gross weight : 85 g
Effect : Block Sunshine
Use : Body & face care
Features : Moisturizer, Whitening, Sunscreen, Nourishing, Pigmentation Correctors
Function : Sunscreen protection
Applicable : All skin types
Product Shelf life : 3 Years
How to use
- All exposed skin should be equally covered in sunscreen for 10 minutes before going outside.
- Use 2-3 pumps of sunscreen cream to cover your entire body as a general rule.
- After swimming, perspiring, towel-drying off, or if it has rubbed off, reapply the sunscreen.
- Apply more sunscreen every two hours if you plan to spend a lot of time outside.
- Avoid applying sunscreen to inflamed skin.
- Only apply it to infants older than six months if a doctor instructs you to.
- Seek emergency medical assistance if you experience a severe sunburn.
- Do not use or store it next to heat sources or open flames.
- Avoid getting sunscreen in your eyes while applying it to your face. Rinse your eyes well with water if the sunscreen accidentally gets in your eyes.
- Before applying sunscreen, inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have any allergies to any of the product's components, (like PABA or aminobenzoic acid), to some anaesthetic medications (like benzocaine or tetracaine), to sulfa medications, or if you are allergic to any other substances. Inactive chemicals in this product have the potential to trigger allergic reactions or other issues.